NE RX-7 Forum Serving ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, DE, PA, OH, WV, MD and VA

It's Official. NYC Rotary Meet. All Invited

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-05, 04:46 PM
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's Official. NYC Rotary Meet. All Invited

Well Victor contacted me today and said its okay for a meet this friday October 28th at 8:00pm-12:00pm or Saturday October 29th at 11am in the morning.

So if you are interested on going please leave your name below and any other contact information, and the which day you would PREFER to have the meeting. Friday seems good so far from the people i have already contacted. But just throw in your two cents for either Friday or Saturday.

I am working closely with Maxboost13bRX from Brooklyn and T.R.A.C (totally rotary auto club) members so we will have a good FB turnout since mostly all those guys have FB's. I will be contacting all my connections who own FC and FD to balance out the meet.

Also Victor has agreed to submit an article to RX-Tuner on the NYC Rotary Meet, and the NYC Rotary Clubs.

As some of you may know i am working closely with other boards members in making a NYC Rotary Crew, which will ecompass our neighbors such as Long Island and Westechester, i doubt People upstate will come to NYC/LI or westcheseters for meet, but for now its for us local guys. So i wil bring paperwork for anyone intersted in joining the NYC Rotary Revolutionz crew iight.

This is directly related to the May/June 2006 rotary meet as you can see on other posts on the NE section.

These are the beginning steps in combining the many rotary crews in NYC with the upcoming crew im working on with various members, to bring NY back on the map. Most people in NY that have rotaries have no access to the internet or own computers so if you know any rotary heads out there let them know about the NYC RR crew and they can come to future meets and see wahts up..

So i hope everything above makes sense cuase im typing this quickly.

If you have any questions or commments feel free to contact me on AIM: NycRotaryRocket or thru email at NYCRotaryRocket@yahoo.com

Hope to have a good turnout so we can represent NYC / LI and Westchester.

THis is all made possible by Mr. Lopez, Thanks your da MAN! and a true Rotary ENthusiast!!!

Jason NYC

(The usual suspects you will be receiving a phone call from me, TwinTurbo93, RX7up, 2fast27, ALNY93, Stopskater, Reckless, etc ya know who ya are)
Old 10-23-05, 04:57 PM

Also Victor wants to get a nice event going along so he is willing to bring out the Grill so we can BBQ. Please note this is the Army Amory in Jamaica Queens. Its an indoor facilities so dont worry about freezing your butts off. So if you guys want feel free to bring your own food and what not and you can BBQ on his grill , beers are allowed but no body will get drunk , you can toss back a few , but dont get drunk we dont need any dead fellow rx-7, we dont care about you just your car lol j/k.

So any suggestions about the food is appreciated. Bring your own sandwhiches Mc Donalds or whatevers or bring some meat and hotdogs and make ure own food lol

Cant wait hope to see ya there

Jason NYC
Old 10-23-05, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Great Im in , Im callin my peeps to see if i can get them on fri or sat I know alot of them work but being a fri might work if not i'll keep ya posted. Tell Victor again In appreciate him extending hiself to us this way & im glad that we are having this opportunity to meet other rotary fans
til then.HundefinedThe Guys are asking me for Saturday they want to be able to hangout & not be tired can you talk to Victor and see what he says ?

Last edited by MaxBoost13bRX; 10-23-05 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-23-05, 06:02 PM
What?

I'm in for Friday night. Victor has my number. I may be alittle late, the kids go to bed at 7:30 and its a 45 minute ride.
Old 10-23-05, 06:11 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by John64
I'm in for Friday night. Victor has my number. I may be alittle late, the kids go to bed at 7:30 and its a 45 minute ride.
John how are you for Saturday would it be better cause im ok with fri but a few of my guys want to do sat am cause they say they wont be tired and besides they can bring things for a BBQ
Old 10-23-05, 06:17 PM
Insane Burning Diarrhea

hmm iuno. i might go.
Old 10-23-05, 07:50 PM
Boosted. I got BLOWN!!!

Here we go again... You gotta pick ONE day and stick with it. No changing it last minute. There won't ever be a successful meet unless you stick with your guns and say "THIS DAY, THIS TIME".
Old 10-23-05, 09:06 PM
The Cause of Death

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll come home for this, this weekend.

Count me in.

Hopefully this week I'll put in my RB header and change my oil pan gasket...

James
Old 10-23-05, 09:15 PM
chosen 1

how far is this from mooretown nj
Old 10-23-05, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by beefhole
Here we go again... You gotta pick ONE day and stick with it. No changing it last minute. There won't ever be a successful meet unless you stick with your guns and say "THIS DAY, THIS TIME".
Here we go again? The meet has nothing to do with the LI meet, All the stuff i put together i go thru with, we want to accomodate as many people as possible so we are trying to see which days are better so vote on friday or saturday thats it!.

Then once wednesday comes i will pick friday or saturday. Dont worry we aint going to be like you LI peeps we are actually going to be there when we say we will. I will def be there no matter what.

Better yet ill pick for ya,

SATURDAY @ 11am at the Army Armory in Jamaica, i will get the address ASAP iight. THe cross streets are Merrick BLVD and Liberty AVe. Bring your 7!

NOTE: For now this is a NY Only meet. In the spring 06 we will have bigger meets for the Tristate area, including PA,NJ and CT iight

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jason NYC

Last edited by ROTARYROCKET7; 10-23-05 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-23-05, 10:40 PM

Army Armory
96-05 168th Street,
Jamaica Queens , NY , 11433

Saturday October 29th @ 11:00am

This Event Brought to you by:

NYC Rotary Revolution (Those who havent joined can fill out an application at the event)
Totally Rotary Auto Club (T.R.A.C)

Its Exit 4 off the Van Wyck Expressway, for those coming from Upstate the Bronx , or Manhattan just take the Grandcentral Parkway to Van Wyck till Liberty AVe (Exit 4 and make a left on liberty and i think you can find it)

LI people take either sunrise highway to Belt Parkway to Van Wyck Expressway till Exit 4, Souther State Guys take SS to Belt To Vanwyck.

Hope these pics help

Jason NYC

I need to know the List of people who are going and how many you will bring, space is Limited.

Just trying to make sure we have enough room for everyone to be accomodated comfortably. Also we will try to have some food but just in case bring your own food so you dont starve to death iight

Attached Thumbnails It's Official. NYC Rotary Meet. All Invited-vanwyck.jpg   It's Official. NYC Rotary Meet. All Invited-armory-close-up2.jpg   It's Official. NYC Rotary Meet. All Invited-armory-close-up.jpg  

Last edited by ROTARYROCKET7; 10-23-05 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-23-05, 10:56 PM
Rotary Freak

I may show up with 2 other guys depending..
Old 10-24-05, 08:59 AM
Boosted. I got BLOWN!!!

GOOD! This is what I like to see! Large bold lettering makes it nice I will try to make it.
Old 10-24-05, 11:13 AM

GOOD! This is what I like to see! Large bold lettering makes it nice I will try to make it.
Your already flaking common. i got many tests coming up and im still going to go.

Jason NYC
Old 10-24-05, 12:29 PM
What?

Can't go. Sorry. Friday night worked best.
Old 10-24-05, 12:47 PM
DRAG RACING

John,

Why not Saturday?
Do you have to work or something?

Call me... 718 314-3458.

Vic
Old 10-24-05, 12:51 PM
R.I.P. Monte Negro FD

yaiii, this meet will be right accross the street of T&R Racing. or other wise known as www.rx7s.com

ohh, they currently have a special 3 dyno runs for only $75.00
Old 10-24-05, 12:54 PM
DRAG RACING

Originally Posted by nyc_scorpio
yaiii, this meet will be right accross the street of T&R Racing. or other wise known as www.rx7s.com

ohh, they currently have a special 3 dyno runs for only $75.00

Thats right!

Im posting a few flyers right now.
Old 10-24-05, 04:25 PM
Rotary Freak

I'm not sure yet but i might have one kid too many for the FD on Sat...
Old 10-24-05, 07:19 PM
Boosted. I got BLOWN!!!

Well if my exhaust decides to FINALLY come friday, that means I'll be spending saturday putting it on.
Old 10-24-05, 08:54 PM
Insane Burning Diarrhea

i want to go on saturday lol.
Old 10-25-05, 12:54 AM

Well if my exhaust decides to FINALLY come friday, that means I'll be spending saturday putting it on.
wRONG, you will be up all of friday night putting on your exhaust so that by saturday ure free!

I invited a couple of people from LI and they dont want to come to the meet soley becuase its being held in jamaica and they fear for there life. Stop being such PUSSIES!

Jason NYC
Old 10-25-05, 01:21 AM

Whats Good Hope To See Everyone Out There Saturday
Totally Rotary Auto Club
Old 10-25-05, 06:04 AM
FC guy

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
im not going because its a saturday morning and I work, not because im afraid
Old 10-25-05, 06:22 AM
What?

I might be able to come after all. Is this a bad section of town??

Quick Reply: It's Official. NYC Rotary Meet. All Invited