West RX-7 Forum Serving California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii

SoCal 's monthly San Bernardino rotary meet: Second Saturday of each month.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-10, 11:15 PM
s4 Pride

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I won't be able to make it this Saturday due to a friend's wedding that morning.
Old 10-04-10, 11:46 PM
tu mama en tanga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i go every week its cool just drink a 40 chill eat tacos then go home and knock out
Old 10-05-10, 06:39 PM
Drift Ready FC

o god mike you and a 40 lol

Maybe we hit it up tomarrow?
Old 10-05-10, 11:21 PM
tu mama en tanga

im so down justin lol dude you know it haha maybe you can buy me one lol
Old 10-07-10, 01:10 AM
It's smog legal

Originally Posted by TheAbsence
Excellent! So whats the current status of the FD build? What about the Evo?
The seven is running about to hit the dyno. I have a painter lined up paint it, should be done before the next meet in November!

EVO is doing it's thing being a daily driver, nothing new. Once the seven is finished, then I will build on it.

Small video LOL!!

Old 10-07-10, 01:46 AM
s4 Pride

Old 10-07-10, 01:52 AM
i

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mike[piston eater]
i go every week its cool just drink a 40 chill eat tacos then go home and knock out
yup ive seen him do it
Old 10-08-10, 04:55 PM
Renesis

I love that hood Redbaron! I would like to try and make it this Saturday but I dont think it will happen. Next month is definit no, I have the www.tourdefoothills.com. This meet needs a revival (8's especially) 7's have always been loyal.
Old 10-09-10, 01:32 AM
Drift Ready FC

im so down justin lol dude you know it haha maybe you can buy me one lol
Sorry got busy and forgot to hit you up about it but we'll do it this next wensday
Old 10-09-10, 01:34 AM
Drift Ready FC

Your setup is looking pretty hot red baron
Old 10-09-10, 02:30 PM

Was this today? Did I miss it?
Old 10-11-10, 09:40 PM
KNIGHTSPORTS FC3S

Ryan looks like the car is coming along! Hopefully I will be ready for the Nov meet myself . Hopefully we can another good sea of red RX7's meet again, like that 1 time. Jason are you planning on making the Nov meet in your brothers car?

Originally Posted by RedBaron7
The seven is running about to hit the dyno. I have a painter lined up paint it, should be done before the next meet in November!

EVO is doing it's thing being a daily driver, nothing new. Once the seven is finished, then I will build on it.

Small video LOL!!

Old 10-11-10, 10:05 PM
s4 Pride

Originally Posted by honroc
Ryan looks like the car is coming along! Hopefully I will be ready for the Nov meet myself . Hopefully we can another good sea of red RX7's meet again, like that 1 time. Jason are you planning on making the Nov meet in your brothers car?
Oh gosh I sure hope to make the November meet in my own car haha. My car was supposed to be done last Saturday or early this week but I got a call today from Fris saying that it turns out the N/A harness we were going to adapt for use on my turbo engine setup won't run the turbo emissions systems / rats nest, so now I'm on the hunt for an s4 turbo USDM harness. I've got two leads, one of which has already PMed me back and I'm just awaiting additional pictures and info before purchasing. The harness and the SS clutch line (Rob should make mine any day now) is all I'm waiting for. I've seen the intercooler setup and it looks really nice; its perfect for a low boost, low power setup like mine.

Actually I am missing an s4 turbo airpump so if anyone has a lead on one of those for sale let me know. I will be picking the car up and driving it daily with or without the airpump but as soon as I find one I'm putting it on the car.

I can't wait to see your FC Kevin. You rarely post updates on it so you're going to have to do a lot of talking at the next meet!
Old 10-11-10, 11:21 PM
It's smog legal

Hey Kevin!!

Ya the seven's motor is good. I put it on the dyno tomorrow pm, and we shall see what she does. The motor is good, and has been strong. I should be to the next meet in Nov, only thing is will she be painted by then?

If you're in the area in downtown Riverside, I have her at my warehouse right now. Welcome to come on by, it's close to Adam's track. Send me a PM.
Old 10-12-10, 01:00 AM

So this meet is still going on? I'd love to go to a full rotary meet/cruise.
Old 10-12-10, 01:50 AM
s4 Pride

Originally Posted by th3dorkscyd3
So this meet is still going on? I'd love to go to a full rotary meet/cruise.
Yep its still going on and we hope to see you at the November meet!
Old 10-12-10, 08:27 PM
KNIGHTSPORTS FC3S

Cool I will for sure take you up on that! You still have the same cell number? I can text you when I will be in the area.

Originally Posted by RedBaron7
Hey Kevin!!

Ya the seven's motor is good. I put it on the dyno tomorrow pm, and we shall see what she does. The motor is good, and has been strong. I should be to the next meet in Nov, only thing is will she be painted by then?

If you're in the area in downtown Riverside, I have her at my warehouse right now. Welcome to come on by, it's close to Adam's track. Send me a PM.
Old 10-12-10, 08:37 PM
KNIGHTSPORTS FC3S

Wow you are moving on your car Jason! I thought we would not see it until 2011 . I will be posting some pics of my car soon, for sure before the Nov meet.

Oh gosh I sure hope to make the November meet in my own car haha. My car was supposed to be done last Saturday or early this week but I got a call today from Fris saying that it turns out the N/A harness we were going to adapt for use on my turbo engine setup won't run the turbo emissions systems / rats nest, so now I'm on the hunt for an s4 turbo USDM harness. I've got two leads, one of which has already PMed me back and I'm just awaiting additional pictures and info before purchasing. The harness and the SS clutch line (Rob should make mine any day now) is all I'm waiting for. I've seen the intercooler setup and it looks really nice; its perfect for a low boost, low power setup like mine.

Actually I am missing an s4 turbo airpump so if anyone has a lead on one of those for sale let me know. I will be picking the car up and driving it daily with or without the airpump but as soon as I find one I'm putting it on the car.

I can't wait to see your FC Kevin. You rarely post updates on it so you're going to have to do a lot of talking at the next meet!
Old 10-12-10, 10:01 PM
s4 Pride

Originally Posted by honroc
Wow you are moving on your car Jason! I thought we would not see it until 2011 . I will be posting some pics of my car soon, for sure before the Nov meet.
Haha seriously? Originally it was supposed to be done by Sevenstock but then we ran into hangup after hangup waiting on parts to come in. My darn MMR mount set took over a month to arrive and they wouldn't return my two emails until 1 business day before they were ready to ship. THAT was frustrating.
Old 10-13-10, 07:55 PM
Drift Ready FC

Haha seriously? Originally it was supposed to be done by Sevenstock but then we ran into hangup after hangup waiting on parts to come in. My darn MMR mount set took over a month to arrive and they wouldn't return my two emails until 1 business day before they were ready to ship. THAT was frustrating.
What MMR mounts did you end up buying and how do you like them so far? I plan on buying all there bushings and mounts for the rear of my Fc just havent ordered yet.
Old 10-19-10, 10:46 PM
s4 Pride

Aeka has been busy!

https://www.rx7club.com/vendor-classifieds-276/new-fd-engine-wire-harnesses-mil-spec-wire-926391/#post10265285

Originally Posted by JustinsFDpoweredFC
What MMR mounts did you end up buying and how do you like them so far? I plan on buying all there bushings and mounts for the rear of my Fc just havent ordered yet.
I haven't driven the car yet haha. I didn't see you posted in this thread until right now, weird.

I bought the engine, trans, and rear diff mounts, what they call the "Complete Drivetrain Set."
Old 10-24-10, 09:40 PM
Drift Ready FC

Aeka has been busy!

https://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?p=10265285

I haven't driven the car yet haha. I didn't see you posted in this thread until right now, weird.

I bought the engine, trans, and rear diff mounts, what they call the "Complete Drivetrain Set."
oooOk cool Yea I cant wait until I finaly decide to order the whole bushing set for the control arms and rear end. Should be nice and tight.
Old 10-24-10, 10:33 PM
s4 Pride

oooOk cool Yea I cant wait until I finaly decide to order the whole bushing set for the control arms and rear end. Should be nice and tight.
Yeah they have some nice pieces. I would love to get their delrin pieces for the control arms but thats probably way too stiff for my setup. Their solid rear subframe spacers though... those I might spring for in a year or so since they're only $50 too.
Old 10-25-10, 12:24 AM
tu mama en tanga

justin likes it nice n tight

Old 10-27-10, 12:56 AM
Drift Ready FC

justin likes it nice n tight

Thats right mike no one likes there **** sloppy

Quick Reply: SoCal 's monthly San Bernardino rotary meet: Second Saturday of each month.