Canadian Forum Canadian users, post event and club info here.

Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-07, 07:16 PM
ERTW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright, well there are a bunch of photos i took here:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20Aug11_2007/

they are not all 7s though, i took photos of the other Mazdas and some of the weird crazy stuff i saw that day...

best. Honda. ever.

also a bit of video of the RPM Motorsports RX-7 that was there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leab_6DCkdU
Old 08-13-07, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by dj55b
Hey so that girl with the bra on her car is on this forum ... lol ... girls and their bras, why do they like to have them everywhere, things look much better in their natural form lol ... jk
Heh that girl with the bra is my daughter. I told her she had to put the bra on in public. I do wonder why when my car parked next to hers I only had people talk to me until my daughter finished with some other admirer of her car.
Old 08-14-07, 02:19 AM
My 7 is my girlfriend.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was planning to run the track, however a leaking oil cooler made me reconsider. Probably a wise decision as it is slowly getting worse. Otherwise you would have seen my gleaming silver FB with the nice addition to the paint in the form of key scratches, sadly attempting to wHoop some ***. Oh well, hopefully it can be fixed in time for the Cayuga Advanced Driver Training in September.

Originally Posted by Kevin Moore
Heh that girl with the bra is my daughter. I told her she had to put the bra on in public. I do wonder why when my car parked next to hers I only had people talk to me until my daughter finished with some other admirer of her car.
As if your shocked. We all know you were once young. On top of that good looking girls driving Rotary's are very hard to come by, so naturally she would attract all kinds of attention.
Old 08-14-07, 04:02 AM
Cautious Angel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LMAO. that today is my mechanics car. he also has an FC he's building up, and he used to have a built skyline that he sold. i was gonna go but my cars not ready yet, and i had to work. that FB with the mariah mode front bumper is really seksi. and the black fd with the red and black wheels is hot. damn i missed out.
Old 08-14-07, 07:09 AM
Coming to a track near u!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Forgive me for being slightly ignorant but why are their Integra's and Honda's mixed in with the Mazda's? I thought this was the "Meet of the Mazda's". Was it run in conjunction with another event? If so then I prefer last years format where it was solely Mazda's, only my two cents.
Old 08-14-07, 07:38 AM
ERTW

LMAO. that today is my mechanics car. he also has an FC he's building up, and he used to have a built skyline that he sold. i was gonna go but my cars not ready yet, and i had to work. that FB with the mariah mode front bumper is really seksi. and the black fd with the red and black wheels is hot. damn i missed out.
haha, nice. i was like walking around seeing all the pimped out cars, you know same old same old, then saw that Honda Today lol...

Forgive me for being slightly ignorant but why are their Integra's and Honda's mixed in with the Mazda's? I thought this was the "Meet of the Mazda's". Was it run in conjunction with another event? If so then I prefer last years format where it was solely Mazda's, only my two cents.
yeah this was also a CSCS event
http://www.cscs.ca/
Old 08-14-07, 08:03 AM
Fabricator and builder

Had a blast and there was a lot of nice rx7's but I was a little bummed that I seemed to be the only 7 on the tracks. First time I did lapping there, it was a lot faster track than Shannonnville. It was nice to meet and talk to some more rx7 enthusiasts. There were lots of people that I wanted to talk to but didn't get a chance cause I was back and forth between drag and lapping. And damn was it hot!

Brent
Old 08-14-07, 08:15 AM
Engine, Not Motor

Received 113 Likes on 95 Posts
I have a few pictures that I'll post when I get time to shrink them down to a reasonable size.

Originally Posted by coldfire
there was a bikini contest???
damn i missed all the good things hahaa.
Meh, the bikini contest was great in that everyone crowded the stage, which ment that no one was near the cars. Great time to walk around and get detailed looks at things you otherwise would not have seen.

Originally Posted by R.P.M.
I probably would have won the best old school Mazda.....cause I had the only one. But nobody informed me we had to register. lol
The registration notice was handed out 30 minutes before judging started. Now I wish I had registered but it would have meant being stuck beside the car for a few hours waiting for the judges. Pretty standard for a show and shine though.

Originally Posted by 2Fierce
LMAO. that today is my mechanics car.
That's a great little car. Any history on how he got it?
Old 08-14-07, 09:05 AM
Crash Auto?Fix Auto.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by racerjason
Yeah, there was more going on that day.

But there was a Mazda section, its just that many others parked in with the CSCS show cars for some reason.
Old 08-14-07, 01:13 PM
I miss my FC

Coldfire the pictures are awsome it looks like it was a great day, kinda sad i didn't go.

Al, the car looks awsome!!!! How is the new exhaust working out for you?

Jeff
Old 08-14-07, 02:05 PM
brup brup brup brup

coldfire, you officially have more pictures of my car than I do. Does that make me a bad mommy?
Old 08-14-07, 02:38 PM
ERTW

Originally Posted by Barn Dirt
coldfire, you officially have more pictures of my car than I do. Does that make me a bad mommy?
i didn't even take that many photos of your car (well not that much more so than most of the other cars), so maybe it does! haha.

i was going to seek out the owner to talk to since that is the first RX-7 i have seen a bra on. if i would have known the owner was also of the female variety, almost as rare as a bra on an RX-7, i would have tried even harder to seek out that owner, heh.
Old 08-14-07, 02:42 PM
Coming to a track near u!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Look at you two flirting... you'd think it was spring... ha ha
Old 08-15-07, 07:46 AM
Rotary Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BENMAN
Hey guys. the rx7 that won first prize belongs to me. I had the rotary dynamics sticker. Jimmy just did a great job rebuilding my motor. I'm surprised I won, I saw a lot of nice rx7s there on Saturday.

I'm not sure if the guy that drives the black rx7 that asked to take a pic of my car is on this forum but if you are I'm sorry I was a little rude....I just didn't really hear what you said. Well if you're on this forum I hope there are no hard feelings and I like what you did to your car.
Yes, that was me...... I must say that had to be one of the most fk'd up moments i have seen. I must admit i was quite pissed after that episode, having a group of guys laugh and smirk at you isnt the greatest of feelings.

Apology excepted, but only if you buy me a coffee next time we run into each other HAHAHA

shawn

PS the pix i took of ur car and mine got all deleated by mistake, along with the pics of the CSCS girls sprawled all over my car GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Old 08-15-07, 08:01 AM
Rotary Freak

Originally Posted by Mazdabation
Yes, that was me...... I must say that had to be one of the most fk'd up moments i have seen. I must admit i was quite pissed after that episode, having a group of guys laugh and smirk at you isnt the greatest of feelings.

Apology excepted, but only if you buy me a coffee next time we run into each other HAHAHA

shawn

PS the pix i took of ur car and mine got all deleated by mistake, along with the pics of the CSCS girls sprawled all over my car GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
I liked your's better shawn, no offense Benman. But the beautiful red one next to yours comes an awefully close 3rd.
Old 08-15-07, 05:12 PM
Go Hard....or Go Home

Well the new exhaust worked well I think. It broke every mount but one! So we are trying a different style of mounting it.
Old 08-15-07, 05:32 PM
Likes to swear....alot

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mount? what mounts? exhaust mounts? engine mounts?

Why is everything not just bolted directly to the car?
Old 08-15-07, 06:59 PM

actually it's because a couple of other guys asked my brother to pose for their cars and i guess they found it funny that some1 will ask me to pose too......well i'm glad there are no hard feeling

Last edited by BENMAN; 08-15-07 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-15-07, 09:20 PM
Rotary Freak

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BENMAN
actually it's because a couple of other guys asked my brother to pose for their cars and i guess they found it funny that some1 will ask me to pose too......well i'm glad there are no hard feeling
I guess you heard me wrong then, i just asked if i could take a pic of your car not you LOL
Old 08-15-07, 09:42 PM
Rotary Freak

Originally Posted by Mazdabation
C'mon man take some new pics of the car and post them. I would really like to see some side profile shots.
Old 08-15-07, 11:13 PM
Go Hard....or Go Home

It was the exhaust mounts Joe. Everything IS bolted directly to the car! The engine is solid mounted, trans, everything except the diff. We have seen a lot of failures when the diff uses solid or eurathane mounts.
Old 08-15-07, 11:29 PM
Likes to swear....alot

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^ Wow thats weird.

I thought that everything would be solidly mounted
Old 08-16-07, 01:06 AM
Banned. I got OWNED!!!

here's some of my pictures ... I'll leave the bikini contest till later :P but I have a couple of teaser pics included .
Attached Thumbnails Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-001.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-002.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-003.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-004.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-005.jpg  

Old 08-16-07, 01:07 AM
Banned. I got OWNED!!!

more
Attached Thumbnails Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-006.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-007.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-008.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-014.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-015.jpg  

Old 08-16-07, 01:08 AM
Banned. I got OWNED!!!

more 2
Attached Thumbnails Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-017.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-018.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-019.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-021.jpg   Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?-toronto-mortorsports-parl-022.jpg  

Quick Reply: Any Rx7's win any awards at MOTM?