NE RX-7 Forum Serving ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, DE, PA, OH, WV, MD and VA

NYC Rotary Meet Part II

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-05, 01:03 PM
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NYC Rotary Meet Part II

Well guys, the date for the second NYC rotary meet will be December 17th, 2005 @ 11:00am

On the other topic i was asking you guys if you would rather bring food or pay a cover charge, and food will be provided. I talked to Victor last night and he told me not to worry about the food. He has found a way to have the US Army sponsor our meet and provide food for the event. THe only draw back is that we will have to sacrifice two people to the army for recruitment! (just joking).

So if your interested and would like to attend. You must do the following.

1) email me and victor , with your name (First Last), contact information (cellular, nextel), what type of rotary powered vehicle you have and if you can, a picture of it. "Title: NYC Rotary Meet 2"

* We need to know whose coming becuase this is a Military base and we need everyones name who will be attending. Also this will help us make sure we have food, and are within the allocated budget.

2) If you will be bringing guest they will have to also give up there information. If its a little kid just there names.

* I know there will be people that will find out about the meet thru the grapevine. For those we will take in the information when we get there. If theres no limit to how many people can come ( i have to check with victor on people capacity), you will be asked to fill out your information when you arrive.

3) We may email you all back with some information regarding conduct.

* we dont need any weird people we dont know , acting a fool. Cause if they do we can do whatever we want to them, the military will cover it up!

4) Have fun, talk, exchange phone numbers and email , s/n and all that good stuff

If you are interested in joining NYC Rotary Revolution, which is whose holding this most wonderful event. Just fill out one of the sheets we will have there for you. By signing this sheet you are not in the club, but we will keep you as prospective member for future reference. Its winter time, so by the summer we will notify ya about the situation. This is open to all NY state residents, but we dont mind if some of you NJ, PA or CT guys want to drop by, we appreciate you guys showing us love.

So thats all the info i have for now. If i have any updates or changes i will post them up here okay.

Also thanks to T.R.A.C (BK) for coming thru. =)

Jason NYC

P.S Dont forget the TITLE or i wont look at it: NYC Rotary Meet II

Jason: NycRotaryRocket@yahoo.com
Victor: ssglopezvm2002@yahoo.com

Last edited by ROTARYROCKET7; 11-01-05 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-01-05, 02:42 PM
BOYCOTT EXXON MOBIL!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I banned or barred from this meet because I didn't show up for the last meet?.... The truth of the matter is. I work alot and when I am not working, I am on call.... So if you don't like this, I must tell you.... "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!" (sticking to the military theme, lol)....

I will do my best to attend on the conditions that Victor doesn't try to recruit me.... hehehe . It will be nice to see some of you again and meet new rotorheads..... See ya all there.

Dwayne
Old 11-01-05, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by RX7UP
Am I banned or barred from this meet because I didn't show up for the last meet?.... The truth of the matter is. I work alot and when I am not working, I am on call.... So if you don't like this, I must tell you.... "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!" (sticking to the military theme, lol)....

I will do my best to attend on the conditions that Victor doesn't try to recruit me.... hehehe . It will be nice to see some of you again and meet new rotorheads..... See ya all there.

Dwayne
Your not banned dwayne. I know your busy. I called you before the first meet and you had to work its okay. We will save you a burger and some chips w/dip.
Most of the guys that joined me in the caravan to Rotorfest, are already in NYC RR officially (FOUNDING MEMBERS), they just dont know it yet. Ive spoken to them, and i think you too, and you know your already in it. SO these events are especially for you guys, even you dwayne. I hope to see you there dude.

I am going to take that day off from studying for my finals, so i can go to the meet and say whats up to the familiar faces and to some new ones. SO try to be sick from work that day guys! (OR i will hunt you down and chop off your eccentric shaft!)

Jason NYC
Old 11-01-05, 03:30 PM
0-rotor-0-turbo-0-fd

I'll be there.....
Old 11-01-05, 04:43 PM
The Cause of Death

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll see you guys there.
Old 11-01-05, 04:58 PM
bi polar rotor loner

what up jayson. thanks for the call this afternoon on the 2nd meeting. I will be there w/out a doubt in wifey's 4x4.
Old 11-01-05, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by GAMBEAN
what up jayson. thanks for the call this afternoon on the 2nd meeting. I will be there w/out a doubt in wifey's 4x4.
I will also be there in my wifeys 4 x 4. White Ford Escape.
Old 11-01-05, 08:54 PM
Insane Burning Diarrhea

did someone say 4x4? its gona be this one for me.
2wd, auto AWD, 4hi, 4lo, VQ35DE, leather, 6 disc changer, al heated seats, 3 spoke 17inchers..thats about it..nothign special...

Last edited by SayNoToPistons; 11-01-05 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-01-05, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by SayNoToPistons
did someone say 4x4? its gona be this one for me.
2wd, auto AWD, 4hi, 4lo, VQ35DE, leather, 6 disc changer, al heated seats, 3 spoke 17inchers..thats about it..nothign special...
what the hell is wrong with ya boi. U rep this truck more than rotaries. Do you even own one? Just wondering

Thanks for sending me the email though, you forgot to put ure info there and your friend that will be attending.

Jason NYC

Last edited by ROTARYROCKET7; 11-01-05 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-02-05, 12:31 AM
R.I.P. Monte Negro FD

this time if my wifeys car is broke down, se queda en la calle cuz I cant miss this one lol.
Old 11-02-05, 09:30 AM

ok i *should* be able to make this one. I'll be in a beater camry though. it's also 2 days before i leave for cali
Old 11-02-05, 10:44 AM
0-rotor-0-turbo-0-fd

Aight, so hell with the rx meeting than, lets' all bring the trucks instead...
Hey Dwayne, bring you Mazda Pick-up too...

Old 11-02-05, 11:49 AM
The Cause of Death

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
trucks?

I'll borrow mommy's Rav4

ahahahaha four cylinders of fury!
Old 11-02-05, 12:42 PM
"1ST GENS" THE REAL RX-7!

If all goes well i should be able to make this one......

Still working on oil leaks and exhaust leaks and finally did rear brakes...

Jay 1984 FB
Attached Thumbnails NYC Rotary Meet Part II-showletter-2.jpg  
Old 11-02-05, 04:27 PM
Insane Burning Diarrhea

you said pics lol, sorry. nevermind about Clin10, HE WILL NOT BE COMING. so you can cross him out.

Quick Reply: NYC Rotary Meet Part II